If you’re on Twitter you might have heard about #1LineWed, a Twitter Chat that happens every Wednesday. Each week there’s a new theme. Kiss of Death @RWAKISSOFDEATH announces the theme a few days before. You search your current WIP for the theme and share a line (or up to 140 characters). This post was inspired by #1LineWed with the theme of Night.
Check out the Night lines from Seismic Crimes:
- He found himself dreaming of avenging his brother during the dark of the night and in the silence of morning.
- The halo of light it created didn’t help to lessen the darkness of the night; it punctuated the gloom.
- He smiled sinisterly. “Meaning I know what hotel he sleeps in at night.”
- Buildings rose up around them, magical and romantic in the night with squares of light like stars spotting the tall structures.
- The elevator whisked them up and broke into the night sky, granting them a bird’s eye view of the cityscape.
- “They better be found by nightfall. I don’t want a dead detective’s little brother and some b**** bringing down everything I’ve created.”
- She had stayed stitched to his side the entire night, and she had more of an effect on him than the pain medication the nurses had given him.
- Then she unwound the wrap holding his ribs, revealing a pattern of bruises like red and purple fireworks in the night sky.
- The nightmare that started with Hurricane Sabrina’s arrival was finally over.
QUESTIONS: Have you ever participated in #1LineWed?
Which is your favorite line above?
To read more from Seismic Crimes, go to Amazon.