I don't really hug trees, but I sure do love them. I've always felt a connection to trees as if they have souls/spirits. Everywhere I go, I see cool trees I want to take pictures of.
The first 4 pictures (vertical) were taken at Erna Nixon Park and the rest (minus the last one) were taken near the Central Brevard Library in Florida.
QUESTION: Do you love trees?
Lidy Wilks at Paving My Author’s Road nominated me for the Infinity Dreams Blog Award. Thank you so much, Lidy!
I don’t really know the meaning behind this award and tried to find out, but I love dreams and the infinity symbol. :)
Here are the rules for the award:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3) Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4) Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
For those 11 facts go here: 20 Random Facts About Me
Lidy’s Questions for Me:
1) What was the first book you’ve ever read?
I can picture few books that I read at an early age but don’t recall the titles, so I’ll go with the book I remember the most from my childhood: Are You MY Mother by P.D. Eastman.
2) If you were to choose, which book would you like to be physically transported into?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. This is my favorite HP book.
3) What do you like to do to bring yourself out of a funk/bad mood?
Listen to music.
4) How do you determine success?
By meeting a goal.
5) Do you prefer paperback or eBook? Why?
Both. I like the feel of paperbacks and pick them for novels, but I love eBooks and being able to read short stories on devices.
6) Are you a Star Trek fan or Star Wars?
7) What TV show(s) are you currently obsessed with?
Same shows as always...Revenge and Scandal.
8) Who would you want to play you in your biography movie?
9) What is your dream destination?
10) Who is your favorite super hero/heroine?
Super hero - Superwoman
Heroine - Hermione Granger
11) Who is your hero?
My mom. <3
Since I just nominated 10 bloggers last week I sort of cheated on this next part. I picked the first 11 people who commented on my blog on Monday (unless I had nominated them before). But believe me when I saw they are all worthy and that I would've nominated all of them eventually. Besides that, I struggle to think of bloggers on the spot.
All of my nominees are women...sorry, guys, but apparently more women read my blog and comment early. Or maybe you have a slow Monday? (Pat and Alex are always one of the first to comment, but I had nominated them for awards before.) I am thankful for all of my male readers though. You guys rock! :D
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is something you’d do tomorrow if money wasn’t an object?
2. What is your biggest, wildest dream?
3. What are you goals for your blog for the next year?
I left it at three questions and stuck to the concept of dreams and blogs. :)
Goodbye for now!