I am pleased to welcome Christine Rains to my blog for her Geeky Dice and Debauchery Tour. She's sharing a cute and funny article with us that'll get you in the mood for Valentine's Day. Plus the blurb for Loose Corset and a GIVEAWAY that lasts all month and is international, so keep reading!
WHY GEEKS MAKE BETTER GIRLFRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDS
With Valentine's Day coming up, romance (and chocolate!) are on the minds of many folks. Everyone has a fantasy of their perfect day with their significant other. And so often after February 14th, I hear the stories of disappointment. And not just from the women.
This is because people tend not to look twice at geeks. There is a general stereotype of socially inept and unemotional nerds that has blocked people from finding happiness with awesome individuals. Geeks make excellent girlfriends and boyfriends.
1) Geeks are smart. You'll not have to worry about idiotic chatter during dinner or that she won't understand when you're talking politics. They'll always remember a date and never forget what's important to you.
2) Geeks may be under-appreciated, but they'll never take you for granted. They'll always value you and respect what you love. They will go out of their way to let you know they love you.
3) Geeks love to play. Video games, board games, or in the bedroom. They'll help you nurture your inner child and build that LEGO Deathstar with you.
4) Geeks are curious. They're willing to try new things. If something caught your interest in a new book and you want to give it a try, you'll have an eager partner!
5) Geeks have a vivid imagination. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!
QUESTION: Can you give us a reason why geeks make better girlfriends and boyfriends?
Title: Loose Corset
Author: Christine Rains
Series: Dice and Debauchery (Book One)
Length: 64 Pages
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave Publishing
Released: January 9th 2015
Dice and Debauchery, Book 1
A weekend away at a convention is exactly what overworked student Morgan needs. Dressed as her character from her favorite online game, Morgan is braced—seriously, could her corset be tighter?—to meet the other players. As Lady Gyrfalcon, she’s ready for everything—except her intense attraction to Dean. A clandestine meeting in the hallway of the hotel and Morgan’s corset is looser but now she can’t breathe for entirely different reasons.
Utterly charmed, Morgan decides to roll the dice and indulge in a fantasy-worthy weekend of sexy roleplaying, scorching sex and life-altering orgasms. Still, through it all Morgan is too smart to believe the chemistry constantly stripping her of costumes and control can last more than the length of the convention. But if she wants to keep a relationship so intense she thought it only existed in fiction, she’s going to have to let go of her cool-headed logic and allow herself to fall far and fast for the perfect guy.
A Romantica® contemporary erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave
Christine Rains is a writer, blogger, and geek mom. She's married to her best friend and fellow geek living in south-central Indiana. They have one son who is too smart for his parents' own good and loves to pretend he's Batman. Christine has four degrees which help nothing with motherhood, but make her a great Jeopardy player. When she's not reading or writing, she's going on adventures with her son or watching cheesy movies on Syfy Channel. She's a member of Untethered Realms and S.C.I.F.I. (South Central Indiana Fiction Interface). She has several short stories and novellas published. The Dice & Debauchery series is her first contemporary erotic romance.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you so much for entertaining me and my readers, Christine! I'd love to have you back anytime.